Tuesday, October 27, 2015



Almost 3 years I work in kindergarten. Many memories came up in my mind. Either a bitter or sweet it’s became memory to me. Especially when I work at a others place, it’s almost pressure at that place but I endurance it because I really love my job..backstabber,ignorance,badmouth,slanders many thing that happen but I still with my job. That’s how I know people and understand them. Somehow I learn to be a positive and somehow I learn to handle my emotional. But the important thing is I learn to be patient. But people have a limit, sometime I want a quite but my instinct say wait..but its grow a untrustworthy  within me. Yup I learn do not trust anybody except myself . Doesn't simplicity to trust anybody by tell a story about self.
My weak is cannot defend myself when its came to speak. So what I can’t do is speak when I can speak. mmm..many thing should I learn and study especially about my student as a my child. I really miss ex student... 

well..i am glad its not only me to through a hard time..but have a many people in early education field have a same feeling and through a hard time also..when i in relax..i like to read about other teacher experience and how to manage their emotion..

one of blog is http://www.loveteachblog.com/ i love this blog because it share about an experience teacher and how you manage your emotion..its something you can share everything about your work with a person in same field.... so teacher you not alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment